Denver’s finest used furniture consignment store.
Great prices on a huge selection of gently used quality furniture and new home accessories in our 14,000 square foot showroom
“A unique, fun and affordable shopping experience!”
Consign Your Furniture
How it Works
Consigning your furniture with Design Repeats is a hassle free, safe, and convenient way of turning your unneeded, used furniture into cash. We do all the advertising, promotion and send you a check!
All major credit cards accepted.
￼￼￼￼￼We accept gently used furniture based on a variety of criteria including, but not limited to, the condition, seasonality, style and expected value. Consignment items must be in good condition free of scratches, tears, stains, broken parts and free of odors and pet hair. Design Repeats reserves the right to refuse any item for any reason.
Our experience helps us determine the fair market value for an item. We may be able to give you an estimate on value based on pictures but final pricing occurs when the item arrives at the store. Consigned items are on a mark-down schedule of 20% after thirty (30) days and an additional minimum of 20% after sixty (60) days. Design Repeats reserves the right to accept any reasonable offer, discount any item and run sale promotions without notice to the Consignor.
- Consignor receives 45% of the items selling price during the consignment contract period.
- Unlike many other consignment stores, Design Repeats does not add a Buyer’s Fee or Handling Fee on consigned items.
- Any item not sold and left unclaimed after the expiration of the contract, or earlier termination, shall be disposed of by Design Repeats with no further liability, financial or otherwise, to Consignor.
- Consignor checks are mailed on or about the 20th day of the month following the month the item sold.
- The consignment contract is ninety (90) days. However, Design Repeats reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time and require the Consignor to pick up an item within seven (7) days of the request.
- Any item not sold and left unclaimed after the expiration of the contract, or earlier termination, shall be disposed of by Design Repeats with no further liability, financial or otherwise, to Consignor and without further notice by Design Repeats.
- It is the Consignors responsibility to keep track of the contract termination date.
Pickup & Delivery
Pick-up and delivery services are available through third party vendors for a fee. Design Repeats will gladly assist in coordinating any pick-up or delivery.
Design Repeats will make purchased items available on its dock. Customers are responsible for loading and securing purchased items on/in their vehicles. If you are delivering or picking up items please bring help and any necessary blankets and tie downs.
MON & TUES: 10-5
WED: Dock Closed
THURS – SAT: 10-5
Please call ahead, call 303-670-2900, so we expect you.